Terms and Conditions Services Agreement
WEBDOGG has the right to update/change the terms and conditions at any time.
For clients that are utilizing the following: website hosting, website design, domain registration, website domain hosting, website development, graphic design, digital marketing, monthly subscription plan or any other service provided by WebDogg.
The following are terms and conditions for services provided by WebDogg.
Following are terms of services for website hosting, domain registration, website development services and any other service provided by WebDogg. The client will/shall provide the user name, password, billing address and any other necessary information for WebDogg to maintain the website hosting and registration services. Any information that is not provided at the time of sign-up will be requested by WebDogg must be provided in a timely manner by the client. Acceptance of our online order form, payment, or submission of an online order for the service indicates agreement to these terms of service. WebDogg has the right to change the terms and conditions of service any time.
Website Design/Development Terms:
- Website Design/Development Payment Terms: WebDogg requires a one-time non-refundable payment of $199.00 for the design fee to begin a website design/development. WebDogg provides an all-in-one website and marketing solution for $199.00 Design Fee + a monthly fee Subscription Plan. WebDogg will provide to the client an online website option form in order to give WebDogg a design layout for the website. The client will be invoiced via PayPal. Payment for the website design/development of $199.00 must be paid in the form of electronic payment such as PayPal, Venmo or credit/debit card. Cash, check or money orders are not accepted.
- Monthly Website Hosting Subscription Plan: Upon full payment of Web design/development, client must sign up to select a monthly website hosting plan that is a subscription based plan. The monthly website hosting plan is a monthly subscription that is charged every thirty (30) days. The monthly website hosting subscription plan is non-refundable. Without a monthly subscription plan, you cannot have a website under WebDogg services. There are three (3) plans that WebDogg offers as following: The Pro Plan in the amount $25/month, The Boss plan in the amount of $50/month and The Ultimate plan in the amount of $397/month. Each plan varies in the monthly services provided. All of our monthly plans include: WordPress CMS Platform (Open Source), Hosting ($120/yr. value), SSL Certificate ($80/yr. value – Google required, Security & Performance ($220/yr. value), WordPress Maintenance Care & Backups ($80/mo. value), Premium Theme & Plugins ($420/yr. Value). Billing for the monthly website hosting subscription plan will begin after the first thirty (30) days once the client pays for signing up on a monthly plan. Payment for the subscription plan will be charged by the original form of payment made. If after three (3) attempts to recover payment is failed, the subscription will be subject to being suspended/cancelled and WebDogg will contact the client to proceed to collect payment. If client fails to provide another method of payment within two (2) weeks of the first failed payment date, the subscription will be cancelled. The website will be then deleted and all content will be destroyed.
- General Payment Terms: All payments must be made in the form of electronic payment such as PayPal, Venmo or credit/debit card. Cash, check or money orders are not accepted under any circumstances.
- Late Payment Fee: You will be assessed a $25 late fee after 3 late payments. Every time client is late in payment, a late fee will be charged.
- Adherence to Terms: It is the responsibility of the client to review in full all WebDogg’s terms and conditions for all website hosting, website design, domain registration, website domain hosting, website development, graphic design, digital marketing, monthly subscription plan or any other service provided by WebDogg.
- Website Design/Development Turn-around Time: The website design/development can take up to fourteen (14) business days once payment and website options form are submitted to WebDogg. If payment is received and the website options form is not submitted, WebDogg is not able to proceed in the design/development of the website and vice versa. Once payment and website options form are both submitted, WebDogg will begin the process of the website design/development. WebDogg will do its best to notify client about any delays in the turnaround time.
- Content Responsibilities and Website Updates: You, the client, will be provided with all the tools needed to edit/update your website at any time. Provision of content is client responsibility, unless specifically talked about ahead of time. Client is responsible to add all content to the website. Should the client require assistance with uploading an image or content, WebDogg will assist the client upon request. Two rounds of assistance will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions or requests for WebDogg to provide content will be billable at our regular hourly rate of $25/hr.
- Training: Video tutorials will be provided to client for client to access the website and know how to add, remove, update content to website. Upon request, one (1) training session will be provided at no cost to client.
- Website Maintenance: As part of the monthly website subscription WebDogg provides WordPress backend maintenance. Such as themes, plugins and WordPress core files. We assume this responsibility to ensure the best performance and security. What is not included in the monthly subscription plan is updates to your content, text, images, audio and video. If you or we WebDogg see that something is not working properly with the website, we will take care of it.
- Administrator Access: Full Administrative Access is not granted to client. To prevent malware installation on our servers, access to WordPress installation on WebDogg’s hosting services, client will not be granted access. Granting access to client could result in a security risk to WebDogg and its other clients who are running on shared server. Full Administrative Access is not granted to client. Client will be granted Editor access in order to edit content only. Content such as text, images, audio and video.
- Ownership of Website and Website Content: No ownership rights of any kind are transferred to the client. Websites are owned by WebDogg. All content provided by client such as text, images, audio, video belong to client. In case of cancellation of website hosting subscription and or any of our services, the client has the right to have only the content the client provided to WebDogg, not the WordPress website, design, third party themes, plugins, and custom work.
- Cancellation by Client: There are no partial or pro-rated refunds on the monthly website hosting subscription plan or any of our other services we provide. If client decides to cancel their monthly website hosting subscription plan or any of our other services, client can contact WebDogg if assistance is needed. The website monthly subscription can be cancelled at any time. However, you will not receive a refund for any of the remaining days of the month. Your website will be offline. However, WebDogg will not delete immediately your content. It will be available for two (2) weeks if you wish to renew your subscription.
- Graphic Design: Payment in full is required before we can start on any design. Due to the custom nature of our work we do not offer any refunds once payment is made. US American currency is only accepted. Estimated turnaround time is 3-5 business days. Please note that we may take longer during peak hours/days and or seasons. Client will be provided with samples based on their instructions and/or needs. You are allowed to make changes to the samples until you are satisfied. We will not use any copyright material. You the client are responsible to make sure you’re not violating the copyright law when providing us with any material for the design. Once the design is paid in full the client is granted full ownership and will receive one file in the form of a jpg. Once the file is provided to the client, any changes requested by the client are subject to additional fees.
- Logo Design: Payment must be made in full before we start on your project design. US American currency only is accepted. No refunds. Estimated turnaround time is 3-5 business days. Please note: we may take longer during peak hours/days. For sketches, client will receive sketches based on their instructions and/or needs. You are allowed to make changes to the sketches but any changes after logo is complete, finalized and approved by customer additional charges will apply. Copyright Law as follows: We will not use any copyright material. You the client are responsible to make sure you’re not violating the copyright law when providing us with any material for the logo. Ownership of Logo as follows: Once logo is paid in full the customer is granted full ownership of logo. You will receive download link of your logo files including PDF vector, JPG & PNG. WebDogg does not trademark your logo. If you wish to have your logo trademarked you will need to register with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. WebDogg is allowed to showcase logo in our portfolio such as website, print or other media platforms. Once the file is provided to the client, any changes requested by the client are subject to additional fees.
- Domain Transfer: Should client decide to cancel monthly subscription and transfer a domain to another domain hosting provider, WebDogg will be happy to assist. To transfer-out a domain hosting there will be a $25 fee for this service. WebDogg is not responsible for any additional fees required by third-party hosting provider. Client is responsible for any fees incurred.
- Website Transfer: Website transferring-out of WebDogg is not allowed.
- WebDogg Termination/Cancelling: WebDogg reserves the right to cancel any hosting subscription service at any time. We have the right to refuse services to anyone including those who use abusive foul language towards any member of our team. If WebDogg cancels the clients hosting subscription due to breach of terms and conditions for services on the client’s part, a notice via e-mail will be sent to client and no refund will be issued. WebDogg reserves the right to discontinue/cancel services for violation of any of the terms and conditions of this service agreement. If we believe you are abusing our services or conducting any illegal activities we will terminate or suspend your monthly subscription or any of our services and you will not receive a refund.
- Inhumane Practices (Puppy Mills) – If you are participating in any way with inhumane practices such as puppy mills or those who support them, your account will be terminated.
WEBSITE SUBSCRIPTION F.A.Q.
Here’s a list of our most frequently asked questions regarding our website subscription plans.
No. You will need a laptop or computer. We know for some this is a deal breaker. Unfortunately Elementor Page Builder does not work with a mobile device.
But your website is mobile friendly, meaning it can be viewed on any mobile device.
You can use both. As long as you have internet access.
No. You just need internet connect and google chrome browser.
Does not work well with Safari or Firefox.
Google chrome is the best option.
Does NOT work well with Safari or Firefox.
Yes. Our monthly plans include website hosting
No. In order for our theme & plugins to work properly you must sign up to one of our monthly subscriptions.
Yes. You can cancel anytime.
Please remember that due to the nature of our work there are NO REFUNDS. In addition, websites cannot be transferred to another hosting provider. Since this is a subscription plan the websites are property of WEBDOGG. What do we mean by this?
Let’s use Netflix as an example. When you subscribe to a monthly plan you have access to a collection of movies. You don’t own the movies but as long as you pay your subscription you will have access to those movies. Similarly, as long as you pay your monthly subscription with WEBDOGG you will have access to your website and it will remain online for as long as you keep up with the subscription.
Open a support ticket to cancel
When you cancel a website subscription your website will be offline. However, we don’t immediately delete your content. It will be available for 2 weeks if you wish to renew.
No. Websites can NOT be transferred to another provider.
The website is property of WEBDOGG.
The content such as Text and Images that you provide are yours to keep.
No. Your not allowed to upload any plugin or theme.
All plugins and themes we use are tried and tested to work best with your website.
No. We provide you with only the necessary admin settings to allow you to update your content.
No. We provide everything needed to manage a successful breeder website.